الصفحات

الخميس، 5 فبراير 2009

Daily Japanese....

Today as every day...I`m hungry....
I have this Big problem with food....
every time I feel hungry I need to eat something New...to prevent getting bored......
In Syria .. It was not real problem since I had a big variety of choices...

Here...It`s a huge problem...
u know first few months.. It was interesting to try every thing...
then u can understand which is eatable and which is not...
u start to have this eatable Menu in ur head (which is very small in Japan by the way )
After that Problem starts...

Maybe I can divide eatable Japanese Food to 5 or 6 groups ...and by the way all dishes in one group exactly taste the same (maybe a little more or less salt ... that`s all)
-fried fish /raw fish/fried meat ( hamburger ) /cooked chicken/ Ramen and some vegetables mixed togother with Mayonnaise (this have to be Japanese Salad)

I`m hungry now..... I don`t have enough time or power to cook...
Maybe I`m going to eat hamburger for tonight as I did yesterday...


For all my friends In Syria... Remember when u go for Lunch.....U R Very LUCKY...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق